Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon who has disrupted an entire industry. Continuously challenging and innovating, Daniel Wellington is an exciting and vibrant brand; striving to enrich the lives of our customers with timeless style. When you join us, you are joining a brand that will give you the guidance and tools to develop and succeed.
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world:
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to our office in Stockholm that is passionate about supporting and making a difference to the business.
As a Legal Counsel you will be part of a legal team that aims at being the best partner possible to the business, by providing the business with (i) world class legal competence, (ii) global and cross-functional experience (legal and beyond), and (iii) support in allocating and managing of legal risk in a business oriented and innovative manner. In our team, we love challenges and a fast pace working environment, but we also love to have fun while working. We support each other when needed and help each other to grow. If you want to be part of this, join the Daniel Wellington movement!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Legal Counsel you will be part of the Corporate Commercial legal team at the Stockholm office. The team in Stockholm focuses on supporting global projects and DW’s businesses in Europe, IMEA and Americas. Support will cover all practice areas for a retail business, such as distribution, wholesale, commercial leases, e-com, marketing, employment, product compliance etc. In addition to these practice areas, the role will be part of our global team working with data protection matters.
The team in Stockholm currently consists of four people. You will report to our Head of Legal Americas/Europe/IMEA. The Global legal team is spread across the world and currently consists of 18 people and is divided between Corporate Commercial and IP & Brand Protection.
WHAT YOU KNOW
- No less than 2-3 years’ experience of qualified legal commercial work
- Experience form working with various business agreements
- Ability to work and manage projects independently
- Experience from the following areas is a plus:
- Consumer product or service business
- Data privacy
- A global environment, and in particular having worked with several European countries and the US
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Additional language is a bonus.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a positive mindset towards any problems and challenges that you face
- Analytical problem solver who has the capability to think through complex issues and find solutions
- Dedicated to learning the business in detail to be able to provide support that is suitable for the Daniel Wellington business
- Straightforward, prestigeless, eager to learn new things and an excellent team player
WHO YOU ARE
As a member of the Daniel Wellington team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, it’s together we create a world class company. You will join a vibrant and driven workplace. Are you ready for the time of your life?
More information and application – click HERE