Do you like challenges and want to be part of a highly skilled and business oriented legal team? We have an exciting job opening for you in Dustin’s Legal Team.
We are looking for a driven, engaged and forward-thinking lawyer to support our exciting journey ahead. Today, Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with business in the Nordics and the Netherlands. But we are aiming higher and are continuously striving to improve.
As a Legal Counsel, you are part of our Legal Team that provides proactive legal guidance and safeguarding compliance for the entire Dustin Group. You will be part of a dynamic organization with the core value, Win as a team.
For this role, we are looking for a young legal professional who wants to drive legal operational improvements as well as providing high-quality legal support. You like challenges and are expected to drive projects. You are a team player with a proactive and customer-oriented mindset who secures progress and communicates well. You can translate legal advice into actions that deliver business value and drive positive change.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to establishing qualitative and efficient processes and assist General Counsel in business planning
- Coordinate the team’s involvement in integration projects and similar cross-functional projects
- Coordinate work with governing documents, such as annual policy review
- Assist in general corporate matters, such as preparations ahead of annual general meetings and board meetings.
- Legal research and preparations of responses to internal clients’ queries as well as advising internal departments with regards to applicable legal requirements
- Responsible for the legal page and content on Dustin’s intranet as well as knowledge management and training materials.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Self-motivated, resilient and goal-oriented
- Curious and growth mindset, willingness to learn and develop and to broaden your talents
- Enjoy collaborating and working closely with other team members and in cross-functional teams
- Understands business needs
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Masters of Law or Bc Commercial and Business Law
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish languages. Fluency in other Nordic languages is a merit.
- Experience and genuine interest in leading projects and improvement initiatives
- Work experience from a law firm or a legal department of a company is considered an asset, but not a requirement.
We apply continuous selection process and are looking forward to your application. Please include your CV and Exam Certificate (including grade) in English or Swedish in your application.
For more information about the job or procedure, please contact Sara Edlund via email: email@example.com.
Welcome to submit your application – click HERE!