As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, it’s together we create a world class company. Situated in Stockholm, you will join a vibrant and driven workplace. Are you ready for the time of your life?
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Head of Legal Europe, you will be responsible for the support of business heads and their functional teams as well as global functions. The role is with focus on our European markets, but you will also be responsible for providing legal support in markets where we do not have dedicated legal counsel, and/or engaging external local legal counsel, ensuring that the obtained advice is suitable for Daniel Wellington.
You will be responsible for managing a small legal team with members based in and outside of Sweden. You will report to our Group General Counsel for DW Group (based in Hong Kong).
WHAT YOU KNOW
We are looking for someone with solid legal and legal commercial knowledge and understanding. Work will include:
- Commercial leases (retail space mainly)
- Agreements with e-commerce market places
- Digital and social media marketing agreements
- Sales agreements including distribution, wholesale and franchise agreements
- IT agreements
- Employment agreements, consultancy agreements and other employment related matters
- GDPR and personal data protection matters
- Compliance (including code of conduct, product safety and consumer legislation)
- Dispute resolution and litigations
- General corporate legal compliance matters
WHO YOU ARE
- No less than 7 years’ experience of qualified legal commercial work out of which a minimum of 2 years at a reputable commercial law firm
- Excellent leadership skills, straightforward, articulate, inspiring integrity, honesty and respect
- Disciplined thinker and an analytical problem solver who has the strategic judgement and the capability to think through complex issues and find practical solutions with commercial sense
- Strong team player with good inter-personal skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Additional language is a bonus
More information and application – click HERE