Husqvarna AB is seeking a junior- to mid- level attorney to support in IP litigation matters. If you are a smart, self-driven attorney, who wants to work in an international environment, you might have what it takes to be Husqvarna’s newest corporate counsel.
- This role will report to, and support, Husqvarna Group’s Global head of Intellectual Property Disputes (based in Stockholm)
- Work tasks will be widely varied, ranging from administrative tasks (e.g., case management) to managing enforcement actions.
- Significant time will be spent interacting with key stakeholders, including aligning with internal business partners as well as monitoring external service providers.
- Given our international IP portfolio, we are open to international candidates, and encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Most important for us is to find a smart and ambitious attorney with the right mind-set and attitude (see Personality Traits, below). Beyond that, the following are our base requirements for this position:
- a Law Degree (Master of laws or equal) from a reputable university;
- 2 years of professional experience, preferably from an international company or an international commercial law firm, with a focus on intellectual property matters;
- fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- good business sense and ability to explain complex legal problems in clear terms for non-lawyers;
- great administration and organizational skills.
Any of the following qualifications would be considered a “plus”:
- experience from handling marketing law matters and disputes;
- experience from working in a similar global setting;
- additional languages in addition to English;
- experience from working with Office 365 including SharePoint, OneNote, PowerPoint and Excel.
We are looking for candidates with the following personality traits:
- A team-player with a can-do attitude and a passion for solving problems, not just finding them.
- A person who gives (and receives) energy from the team as a whole.
- The ability to work independently, and handle both small and large matters with equal effectiveness and enthusiasm.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, while managing time-lines.
- The ability to foster effective cross-functional business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
At Husqvarna Group we see our employees as valuable assets and as a true necessity for the company’s future success. We will therefore, together, focus on your professional- and personal development.
This position will require some travels nationally and globally.
This position reports to: Corporate Counsel IP
How to apply
Please send your application including CV and cover letter by June 23d ,2019. For more information about the position, please contact:
Hiring manager – Charlotta Fock, email@example.com
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact:
Recruiter – Rizah Ferati, Rizah.Ferati@husqvarnagroup.com
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2018 amounted to SEK 42 billion and the Group has more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries.