Legal Counsel to WirelessCar
Join the ride and feel the freedom, adventure and wind in your hair! You will be a part of a great team that develops and operates digital services for cars that make a difference for future mobility
To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable, and smart way, more sharable, connected, and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data into smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo, and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for a Legal Counsel for WirelessCar
Do you like to provide global support in business-related legal matters, specifically within the areas of commercial-, partnership-, and confidentiality agreements as well as IPR?
At WirelessCar we work agile, with a fast-changing environment. Consequently, you need to enjoy working with continuously evolving tasks and priorities. As a Legal Counsel, you will work cross-functionally with all our entities, currently in Sweden, the US, China, and soon Germany, to help streamline our way of working on legal matters.
As a trusted legal source, you will have full international coverage and be our spoke person and go-to person for legal issues. The goal is to grow with the company and further develop and structure the way of working with our agreements and laws and regulations.
Your role will include
- Establish qualitative and efficient legal processes
- Support negotiations and amendments of contracts related to for example procurement, customers, consultants, and partnerships
- Manage legal issues associated with the development, usage, and operation of services and processes to ensure compliance and safety
- Understand the legal landscape in different countries, how that can affect our capabilities to deliver etc
- Assess and advise on IPR-related matters
We offer you
- A high-tech company that offers an exciting working environment
- Involvement with Electric Vehicle services and products that drive sustainability
- Tech fund where you pick your choice of tech tools
- A flat organizational culture founded on trust and autonomy; at WirelessCar, you are not just a number
- Work-life balance and free access to the gym at the Gothenburg office
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace
We believe that you bring
You are self-going and eager to take own initiative. You are also dedicated to thoroughness and efficiency.
In your daily work, you will handle international legal agreements and handle legal dialogue with international stakeholders, which will be an important competence to achieve our growth. You are also comfortable with setting boundaries, and with your ownership, you will create reliability for your stakeholders.
We also see that you have.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) or Master degree in Commercial and Business Law or equivalent
- A few years of experience, preferably from a Swedish legal counsel and/or law firm
- Experience in international commercial agreements and contract negotiations
- Experience in the software or automotive industry
- Experience with IPR
As our Legal counsel on site, you will work together with several stakeholders, including our external law firm, VP of Business Operations, Sales and Marketing, Purchasing, and our Risk Manager. You will also collaborate with the Cyber Security function which owns data privacy. You will work close with the Compliance Manager who will also be your immediate manager.
Way of working
At WirelessCar we believe in a Hybrid Remote work setup and your work location is in Gothenburg.
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.
Applicants must have a valid work permit for the EU area.
Department – Business Operation & Compliance
Locations – Gothenburg Head Office
Remote status – Hybrid Remote