Senior Counsel - Dentsply Sirona
An outstanding opportunity to join Dentsply Sirona’s fast-paced Corporate Legal Department as Senior Counsel. You will serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders from many functions within Dentsply Sirona and enjoy a wide range of responsibilities and challenges. We are looking for a talented lawyer who is inspired and motivated by challenges and a fast-paced work environment, with a positive and solution-oriented attitude.
About the position
As Senior Counsel at Dentsply Sirona, you will have a broad role handling matters in many legal areas, domestic as well as international, with focus on Europe.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and maintaining a variety of international commercial agreements, including supply, distribution, consulting, services, sales, marketing, technology, research and licensing, clinical trials and other operational and commercial agreements.
- Responding to a variety of legal requests from all functions within the business, such as supply chain, sales, marketing, R&D, clinical affairs and business development, and advising on legal risks identified in relation to such requests and proposing solutions to mitigate such risks.
- Proactively provide advice, support and counsel to international and domestic business leaders on legal matters, in consultation with senior department attorneys, as necessary
- Providing legal support in context of restructurings, M&A, divestitures, and other matters with company-wide impact
- Building close cross-functional relationships with business colleagues globally and maintaining a strong knowledge of the products, services and objectives of Dentsply Sirona.
- Managing all aspects of relationships with external counsel and other professionals representing Dentsply Sirona for projects.
- Managing various pre-litigation, litigation and alternative dispute resolution matters.
Who you are
We think you are motivated by challenging and complicated tasks, which can involve many jurisdictions and stakeholders within the company. You should have high integrity and enjoy working together with highly skilled and committed colleagues.
We believe you have;
- Master in Law/LL.M. from an accredited law school.
- At least 6 years of professional experience, either from a law firm or as an in-house counsel.
- Experience from drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements, and a broad understanding of various legal areas.
- An accurate, responsible and structured way of working and able to work independently with limited oversight.
- An outgoing personality with excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills and the ability to identify and prioritize issues and provide practical solutions.
- Ability to work with many ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. German language skills is an advantage.
Good to know
Dentsply Sirona can offer you an exciting and challenging job in a global company that is committed to make a difference every day. Dentsply Sirona has a culture of team spirit where sharing knowledge and finding new ways to tackle challenges together is the key.
The position is located in Mölndal, Sweden, close to Gothenburg, and will report to the Senior Associate General Counsel, also based at our site in Mölndal. Travel might be required occasionally.
You will be working closely with the business in a dynamic and stimulating environment with good benefits, such as flexible working hours, restaurant on site with subsidized prices and free access to training center.
Please apply no later than June 2, 2019. We will review applications continuously, so be sure to send in your application as soon as possible. More information and application - click HERE
For more information about the position, please contact recruiting manager Gabriel Westin, +46 31 376 46 55, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions CompanyTM, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.