Legal Counsel at HP Inc.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
We are 55,000 HP employees, united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Interested in joining us? Let’s talk.
Are you a legal counsel with a passion for the technology industry? Do you thrive in an international environment where we together have the capacity to be fast moving and part of the front line in both technology and sustainability? We encourage a growth mindset and love to cooperate with functions across various businesses. Sounds interesting? Please read further and apply to this opportunity to become Legal Counsel at HP Sweden.
In this role you will be working in a local team of 2, being part of a sub-regional team of 12 legal counsels. Your primary role will be to offer deal support to all business groups in all its facets: drafting, review and negotiation of contracts/ terms in tendering procedures. This include also supporting local management on different aspects of local business as well as cross border deals. You will also help to ensure general compliance with competition, privacy and anti-corruption rules and regulations. You will provide training and legal updates on a variety of topics. To the extent strategically relevant you may provide support on marketing, HR and corporate structure.
You will act as trusted advisor to the business in any and every aspect.
- Great communicator and fluent in both Swedish and English;
- Pragmatic, generalist lawyer, experienced in commercial contracting. Knowledge in competition law and IT business will give you an edge;
- Capable of prioritizing, working with deadlines and under pressure;
- Self-starting, pro-active team-player, with the ability to work independently whenever necessary;
- Commercially smart negotiator; with sensible judgment and a solution oriented mindset;
- International in attitude, but must hold a Swedish law degree;
- 4-8 years of work experience, preferably with a proven track record on the above;
What we offer:
- An international working environment, where you will report locally to the Regional Counsel, sit locally with the other functions and will also form part of the larger virtual Northern European team with daily collaboration and interaction cross borders;
- Dynamic company, acting in a fast-moving market, with innovative products found in many households and companies.
- An environment which allows you to build close relationships with your business colleagues and management, as well as with the legal team in many other countries around the world;
- An opportunity to develop and grow;
- Flexibility in working-hours and to support work-life balance;
- A culture where you own your development while HP makes it easy for you by offering extensive learning opportunities
- An employer who has a strong focus on Diversity & Inclusion and where sustainability is one of our business priorities;
- We also care about your wellbeing so we encourage a work environment where sustainable productivity is on top of our agenda.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you!
At HP, Talent is our only criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness and just be you
More information and application - click HERE