Legal Counsel to join legal and data privacy team at Dustin
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, pragmatic and process-oriented legal counsel to join our Legal and Data Privacy Team for a 12-month period (parental leave).
As Legal Counsel – Data Privacy you will be part of the Legal Team in Dustin’s headquarter in Nacka Strand, Sweden. The Legal Team is a trusted partner of the entire Dustin Group and works closely with the business. We provide advice on a wide array of legal issues, including, corporate matters, commercial contracts and data protection. You will be part of our cross-functional data privacy team and your focus will be data privacy matters in close collaboration with the IT department and the business units.
The Legal Team consists of four legal counsels that report to the General Counsel. The position runs for a period of 12 months and is a full-time job. The starting date can be discussed but we hope that you can join us as soon as possible.
The role is based in Nacka Strand but requires traveling from time to time.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing data protection and privacy legal expertise, guidance and direct support for operational execution
- Assist in the implementation and coordination of data protection policies, procedures and training
- Identify, create and implement best practices around data protection, privacy and security
- Establish internal governance documents to support the implementation of external data privacy rules within the Group
- Work closely with the business to provide sound, practical guidance and solutions
- Pursue continuous education on developments in the law relating to data privacy and Dustin’s business
- Oversee, develop and/or deliver ongoing data privacy training to Dustin employees
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters of Law
- Approximately 1-3 years of legal experience as an in-house legal counsel, at a law firm or equivalent commercial egal experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and any of the Nordic languages
- Passion for data privacy
- Knowledge and experience on data protection is considered an asset
As a person, you need to have a strong drive, organizational skills and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships. You are able to adopt a pragmatic approach and to align legal requirements with the needs of the business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and the Netherlands. The company offers IT products with associated services and solutions to companies, the public sector and private individuals with a main focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturers’ wide-ranging offerings and customer needs. The company offers some 255,000 products and services where Dustin’s employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution.
Dustin has more than 1,000 employees. Sales for the 2017/18 financial year amounted to SEK 10.3 billion. About 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market. Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka, Stockholm.
We apply continuous selection process and are looking forward to your application. Please include your CV and Exam Certificate (including grade) in English or Swedish in your application. Apply here: https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/34071/
For further information please contact Rosita von Feilitzen, von Feilitzen & Partners, 073-540 57 07
Welcome to submit your application!