E-Discovery Attorney at the Stockholm office
About Kilpatrick Townsend
Kilpatrick Townsend is a full-service, international law firm with more than 600 attorneys who work with forward-thinking clients in established and emerging industries to solve their most business-critical matters.
Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys are fully engaged in the success of the firm's clients. We deliver results-oriented counsel for corporations at all stages of the growth cycle, from the challenging demands of financial transactions and securities to the disciplines of intellectual property management. A close collaboration between the firm's practice areas ensures that we are well-positioned to serve all of our clients' needs.
We serve clients around the world from offices in California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Washington, China, Japan, and Sweden. We value our client relationships and are committed to learning and furthering the business, as well as legal goals, of each company we work with.
We strive at every level to develop beneficial relationships built on trust and mutual respect. We partner with the senior executives and internal counsel of our corporate clients, integrating and sharing tasks as appropriate. We take pride in the fact that clients who hire us once, typically hire us again. Our success is measured by the results we achieve on behalf of our clients, and we commit ourselves, without reservation, to the overriding objective of client satisfaction.
As E-Discovery Attorney at our Stockholm office you are responsible for managing and coordinating e-discovery and litigation support for multiple matters as assigned by Team Management. They manage all aspects of e-discovery for case teams and clients from collection through production and regularly assist with early case assessments, information governance strategies, document management strategies, document review strategies, budgeting, collections, training and conferences. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for case team attorneys, paralegals, E-Discovery Team members and vendors. E-Discovery Attorney works in coordination with the E-Discovery Team’s analysts, attorneys and paralegals to fulfill case team and client requests. Senior E-Discovery attorneys ensure plans are executed and tracked, status is regularly communicated to case teams and final metrics are documented. This position will interact regularly with our U.S. offices.
- Jur.kand./Swedish Master of Laws (LL.M)
- English language proficiency both written and spoken
- 3-5 years E-Discovery and Litigation Support Experience
- Experience with Relativity, West Case Notebook, CaseMap, Concordance or other widely used E-Discovery applications or willingness to learn
- Outstanding E-Discovery services and client relationship building skills
- Knowledge of the litigation process from initial filing through trial
- Strong analytical skills, good writing skills and client service focus
- Proven critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to anticipate issues and solve them before a problem arises
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment working under strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Ability to cultivate customer, vendor and co-worker relationships
- Highly motivated to gain expertise and achieve certifications in both technical and legal project management fields
- Certifications as e.g.. RCA, CEDS, PMP or CIPP-E. The firm will assist qualified candidates in securing additional certifications or willingness to become certified.
For questions about the position, please contact Fredrik Ahlqvist, Advokat at +46 8 505 646 11 or Jessica Ahlsén, HR Manager at +46 8 505 646 43.
How to apply
Please visit karriar.kilpatricktownsend.se in order to apply for this position, no later than September 2, 2018. We will have an ongoing review of applications and the position may be appointed before that date.