We are looking for an IPR specialist to our office in Kista, Sweden.
Major responsibilities for this position is;
- Provide legal opinions in pre-filing review meetings regarding inventions made in Sweden/German R&D centers
- Review work of Sweden/European patent service vendors
- Preform or control drafting and prosecution of patent applications originated from Sweden/German R&D
- Provide training and guidance to patent engineers from other countries regarding patent practice in Europe
- Optionally, review and revise patent applications and finalize amendments based on proposals by patent engineers located in other countries, providing on-job training patent engineers of other countries
- Take responsibility or provide support in opposition cases
Required background and experience:
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in Electrical/Computer/Physics · Experience with Telecommunication
- Part or Fully qualified European Patent attorney is a plus with experience in Telecommunication Industry
Required skills / personal characteristics
Excellent social and team working skills as well as ability to work independently. Excellent communication and documentation skills, fluent in oral and written English.
Our main Contact for this role is:
Alok Sareen, Senior IP Counsel,
Alok.Sareen@huawei.com. Mobile. +46 73 9200824
HRM, Carina Höglund. E-mail. Carina.Hoglund@huawei.com
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunications and network solutions providers in the world and 2000 Huawei established the first overseas R&D office in Sweden. Huawei Technology Sweden is continuously growing and with 400+ R&D engineers located in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund we are trailblazing the path to future 5G wireless systems with focus on standardization, research and pre-development.