Junior Compliance Officer
At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, we support 29 European countries and our payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.5 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 170+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of Finansinspektionen and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
About the role:
We are looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to join our Compliance team. As a Junior Compliance Officer you will report to Trustly’s Compliance Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business!
What you’ll do:
● Responsibility for conducting sample checks and other compliance related activities
● Evaluating and following up carried compliance initiatives and activities
● Reviewing and updating internal procedures and processes
● Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring Trustly’s compliance programme
● Engage with internal stakeholders on compliance related matters
● Assist in developing and updating training material
● Preparing reports, memos and other documentation
● Respond to inquiries from regulatory agencies and other external parties
● Monitor, track and engage in regulatory intelligence
Who you are:
● You have an academic degree, preferably in law, with up to two years working experience from a regulatory/supervisory environment
● A team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
● Comfortable taking ownership of given tasks and working independently and proactively
● A quick learner who is comfortable taking ownership of given tasks and working independently
● Possess strong organizational and administrative skills with a high attention to detail
● You are fluent in both Swedish and English
To be successful in this role we see you as an individual with a high degree of integrity and ability to adapt quickly to changes. Come and join the Trustly journey! Apply now!
Appication and Inquiries:
We are working with Sharp Recruitment in this process. Please feel free to contact Zarina Virsholm at +46 733 99 07 27 or email@example.com, for questions regarding Trustly and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. For more information please see our WEBSITE. Applications (ideally consisting of an introductory letter with CV and credentials) should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.