Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) is looking for a talented lawyer to join its legal department.
Evolution Gaming is the leading B2B provider of Live Casino systems in Europe. We are now looking to further strengthen our legal department with a strong commercially driven lawyer. The role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to work in a fast growing company with operations across the world.
The Role and Responsibilities
You will work across the group and the areas of responsibility will include:
· Independently advise on contract law issues, draft and review agreements and assist in various negotiation phases.
· Provide legal advice in relation the group’s subsidiaries in different jurisdictions.
· Capital market matters including, corporate governance and compliance, information and insider regulation.
· Instructing and supporting external counsel domestically and internationally.
· Monitoring legislative changes and judicial/regulatory activity which may impact the group.
You will need:
· A Swedish Master of Laws and 3 - 8 years of professional experience with a reputable law firm or experience as in‐house legal counsel in a larger corporation.
· A good understanding of corporate and commercial law.
· To be people oriented, self-driven and capable to communicate effectively with staffs at all levels.
· To have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
In addition, the following is desirable, albeit not a pre-requisite:
· Understanding of corporate governance and capital market regulations for a Swedish listed company.
· Familiarity with trademark and patent law.
· International working experience.
· Experience from the gaming industry.
The position is based in Stockholm. Work will involve travel primarily within Europe. You will report to the Chief Legal Officer.
In this recruitment Evolution Gaming Group AB is cooperating with von Feilitzen & Partners. For questions about this position please contact Rosita von Feilitzen at 073-540 5707 or via e-mail Rosita@vonfeilitzen.se.
Interviews will be ongoing and if you find this presentation interesting we look forward to have your application with CV, cover letter and relevant certificates as soon as possible and no later than the 29th September 2017. We look forward to hearing from you.