Legal Counsel, Development & Supply Chain
Tetra Pak offers a truly challenging and highly international work environment for the right candidate.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented lawyer to join the Legal Affairs team guiding and supporting the Development & Supply Chain Operations dimensions of our business.
The Legal Affairs function is headed up by the Tetra Pak Group General Counsel who leads a team of world class lawyers, patent and trade-mark attorneys and corporate governance and risk management professionals.
Development & Service Operations is the oper-ating unit responsible for the worldwide re-search, engineering and technology develop-ment of the Tetra Pak Group.
Supply Chain Operations is the operating unit within Tetra Pak that is globally responsible for sourcing, manufacturing and delivering high quality packaging material, straws, caps, clo-sures and sealing solutions.
The position will report to the Vice President, Legal Affairs, Development and Supply Chain Operations and be based in Lund, Sweden.
- Advising business stakeholders on key legal, governance and risk management areas, ini-tiatives and processes, particularly in relation to intellectual property rights, competition law and data protection matters, under the supervision of senior colleagues as appro-priate
- Planning, drafting and negotiating local and international contracts, including confidenti-ality agreements, joint development agree-ments, project agreements, IT agreements, licenses, supply agreements and service agreement
- Helping to develop and implement policies, processes, template agreements, checklists and other tools
- Helping to train and develop business and legal colleagues in various legal and gov-ernance areas
- Helping to manage and develop external legal advisers
- Facilitating close teamwork with other members of the Legal Affairs team.
You are a highly skilled and professional indi-vidual with a law degree from a reputable university. You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working for a leading law firm and/or in-house in a multinational industrial technology business.
Excellent knowledge of intellectual property rights, including software development, li-censing and IT agreements, is a prerequisite. Sound knowledge of competition law and/or data protection would be a merit.
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, with excellent drafting skills.
As a person, you are a driven, energetic and resourceful self-starter. You have excellent communication skills and manage the ability to make clear, timely and well-reasoned deci-sions with attention to detail.
Please submit your application in English online at www.tetrapak.com no later than June 29th, 2017.
For further information, please contact recruiter Andreas Hjalmarsson or Janina Säwe +46 733 36 2167, +46 733 36 5038
For trade union information please contact Un-ionen/Annika Svensson at +46 46 36 3916 or Sveriges Ingenjörer/Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533.