Data Privacy Compliance and Ethics Manager for Europe
Join our global Compliance & Ethics team as we work to make a difference.
About the position
In this role you will work closely with local management, and local data protection officers/ data protection liaison partners in all European businesses, being the point of contact, ensuring that the businesses implement the policies and standards as set out in the global data protection program. You will report to the Data Protection Officer and Senior Compliance and Ethics Manager, and your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing Dentsply Sirona’s policies, procedures and guidelines for data protection compliance and ensuring that Dentsply Sirona’s data privacy training programs are implemented throughout the region.
- Provide advice, solve complex problems and conduct analysis where requested in relation to data protection issues and privacy impact assessments.
- Independently advise on the data protection requirements when the processing of personal data is outsourced to third party vendors, including ensuring that the contracts protect our commercial and legal position in relation to data privacy requirements.
In addition to the above tasks the Data Privacy Compliance and Ethics Manager for Europe will support the other areas of Dentsply Sirona’s compliance and ethics program in accordance with instructions provided from time to time.
Who you are
We think you have a strong drive, are a self-motivated problem solver with strong integrity and ability to get things done. You have an analytical and decisive mindset and high attention to details. You are open for challenges and enjoy working together with highly skilled and committed colleagues where every day makes a difference.
In addition we believe you have:
- an academic background, preferably within law, with experience in the area of European data protection legislation.
- ability to make risk assessments and recommend solutions, processes and give advice to the business taking into consideration both legal but also commercial aspects.
- an ability to understand other functional processes and how they need to be structured in order to ensure compliance with the European data protection legislation.
- high interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and work with all part of the business.
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbally.
- an efficient way of working, are highly organized with the ability to multitask.
It is also considered an advantage if you are experienced in developing effective presentations and training material for all levels within the organization. An international background and experience of working in a global organization is a merit.
Good to know
Preferably we want to fill this position as soon as possible, but we prefer to find the right person rather than having anyone right now.
We can offer you an exciting and challenging job in a company that is committed to make a difference every day. We have a culture of team spirit where sharing knowledge and finding new ways to tackle challenges together is the key.
For more information, please contact recruiting manager, Augusta Speiser, telephone +46 31 376 44 23.
Please send in your application in English no later than July 9, 2017. Please note that we will review applications continuously, so be sure to send in your application as soon as possible.
About Dentsply Sirona
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions Company™, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. Visit www.dentsplysirona.com for more information about Dentsply Sirona and its products.