TMF Group in Sweden is currently looking for a highly motivated and team-oriented Lawyer to join its local team.
Job Position: Lawyer
Sweden - Full time – Stockholm
The Lawyer acts as a first point of contact for corporate secretarial matters for clients and advisors, provides excellence in customer service, manages a complex portfolio of clients and constantly develops work relationships with advisors and clients. The Lawyer works in close cooperation and under supervision of CoSec Team Leader and Director of Client Services.
- Setting up new client companies
- Preparing service agreements
- Arranging for the nomination/resignation of directors/board members, change registered address of companies etc.
- Opening of bank accounts
- Arranging for registrations with Swedish Companies Registration Office and other obligatory registrations
- Performing ad hoc legal tasks like review and preparation of legal documents where no consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel e.g. share transfers, POA's, resolutions to amend the articles of association and the process thereof
- Maintaining contact and meeting with (and when necessary visit) clients and their representatives
- Corresponding with involved third parties, independently or in consultation with the Team Leader and/or Management
- Executing all the necessary to have TMF Group and clients perform according to Compliance and AML rules
- Give professional support and guide new or less experienced team members
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and inform superiors on the changes
- Assist with internal group projects, including but not limited to certifications, structuring etc., as per instructions from the Management
- Coordinate day to day activities such as arranging the apostilles, simple translations etc.
- Demonstrate active maintenance of close and institutionalized contact and relations with advisors, lawyers and other parties
- Complete on a daily basis the time-writing to ensure appropriate chargeability and proper invoicing of the work performed on behalf of clients
- University degree in Law
- Solid knowledge of Swedish corporate and business law
- Experience from international environment is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Swedish is required
Working at TMF Group offers:
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
About TMF Group
We help global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our expert accountants, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
How to Apply
If this presentation appeals to you, please send your application to von Feilitzen & Partners which we cooperate with in this recruitment. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Rosita von Feilitzen at +46 (0)73-540 57 07 or at Rosita@vonfeilitzen.se. We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, cover letter and relevant certificates and references. Interviews will be ongoing. Welcome with your application.
With operations in more than 80 countries providing outsourced compliance services, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.