Legal Counsel to H&M’s IT-department
Are you an experienced legal professional with passion for business and technology? Are you looking for an exciting career within a value-driven, global retail company? Then you could be our next Legal Counsel!
In this role you will be part of a team working with legal support to the IT department. You handle IT contract negotiations and participate in procurement projects as well as provide legal expertise. To be successful in this role, we believe you are solution-oriented and target-focused, while adaptive to business needs. You can handle multiple assignments; have strong communication skills and a non-prestigious mindset. We are looking for a skilled, self-motivated and passionate Legal Counsel, who enjoys working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled and ambitious team in our global IT department. We are offering a job where you can develop your legal and procurement business skills and where your personal growth and development are just as important as our business.
H&M is an exciting place for an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we’re expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
The job of a Legal Counsel at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Provide commercial, contractual and negotiation expertise for procurement activities
- Draft, review and interpret legal documents such as agreements, amendments, etc.
- Provide legal expertise within specific areas such as data privacy, IT law, general contract law and legal disputes
- Participate in the continuous improvement and development of the IT Legal and Procurement function
- Cooperation with other sourcing roles within the organization.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
Your skills include:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably with an international focus
- Excellent legal and business skills
- An university degree in law or equivalent
- Experience from contract negotiations
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- It is an advantage if you have previous experience from procurement of IT
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions contact Jens Säterö, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46(0)707963858
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than 4th of May 2017